AS I sit here on Christmas day I find myself saying next year I am going to do this and next Christmas I am going to do that. Knowing that I will not remember these things next month much less in time to do them before Christmas. I decided I am going to make a list of some of these things and hopefully look at them again in time to make them happen.
1- A 2nd tree in the Alabama room decorated in Alabama things, some of the ideas I have gathered include game tickets, hairbows, pompoms from games, cups from games, ball caps, key chains, anythng that is used during game time that fits on a tree.
2- Make ornaments with the embroidery A for Alabama.
3- Make stuffed Alabama pillows for tree from Bama fabric or just Embroidery or Applique ROLLTIDE.
4- Make a tree skirt for the Alabama tree
5- embroidery a tree skirt to go with the placemats I had this year
6- Make a nice table center piece for Christmas
7- Make me a poinsetta set of placemats
8- Make the santa train tree skirt
9 - napkins that have the reindeer embroidery on them
10- applique christmas throw pillows
11- make a mantel scarf
12- make each of the grandchildren a tree skirt.