Tuesday, March 3, 2009

New Ideas

There are just so many different things out there that interest me. One of the blogs I havebeen following gave me the idea of a photo blog. I am thinking I may do this. Several have started one project 365 where they take photo's every day and then they post just 1 that they think is unique or the best etc. It is a means of learning to take better pictures and we all know I take them but not always so great, I just snap. My problem in this Project 365 is that I don;t really have any good subjects to snap. The Grandkids run hide when they see me coming with a camera. I am sure that If I focus on this project a little bit I will find things to take a picture of. Daylight savings time is coming soon and that will give me extra daylight in the afternoon. I think I can do this. It is a real challenge to do something like this every day. All I need to do now is think up a really cool name and figure out how to link. I also am thinking I will keep using this blog for my goofing off and I would like to find the pictures of quilts, blankets and quillows I have already made and start a blog with them and then add other crafty things I do when I retire to that one. I know that I will not do much, if any crafty stuff until fall, so I have some time to get that organized.
Just click here geesh