Monday, March 2, 2009
Sandra's Say
I am still pondering what this blog will be as I surf other blogs and things that interest me. I guess the main reason I am making a second blog is to keep from cluttering my original blog THE LAKEHOUSE with my thoughts and crafty things that I hopefully do when I retire. I see all these quilt alongs and I hope that I can participate in some next fall. I doubt all the quilter bloggers will be interested in my daily family ordeals and my complaints about stuff. It is amazing to me at all the different type of blogs out there and I am adding links here of some that I intend to look at again or that I think will be useful to me at some point. When I get into the linking thing where I can link from one blog to another I may do that from time to time, just so family can see what I am up to besides family. I still have a few months to figure out exactly how this blog will shape up.